Well, it depends how long and serious your relationship was. If you broke up with him because you didn’t like him for a short span of two weeks of being together, then it’s probably not that hard to move on.
However, if it was a relationship you had for years—and something you thought would end up in marriage—it’s a lot harder.
That is why, a lot of times, we think we are over an ex-lover when really we’re still not. Here are 10 signs that prove you’re probably not over your ex yet.
1. You Often Find Yourself Almost Texting Him
For most women, deleting an ex’s number from your contacts is the first step of moving on. But you might memorize it, which defeats the purpose.
How many times have you found yourself writing a long, heartfelt message only to delete it afterwards? Or worse, irrationally send it to him? If you are still thinking about him to the extent of writing a message to him and you feel every bit of emotion of the words you’re writing, it just shows you’ve not moved on yet.
2. You Want Him to “Accidentally” See You
If you’re going to places on purpose because you know it’s his regular hangout place, that’s one obvious sign you’re not over him.
Even if you go to a party where you know he’ll be there with some other guy to try to make him jealous, you’ll just end up being the miserable one when you see him happily socializing with people or even dating someone else. The best thing you can do for yourself is to be busy in your own life and avoid any chance of seeing or bumping into him.
3. You Still Talk About Him a Lot
Right after a break-up, it’s normal to talk about him to your friends. Everyone who has been in a failed relationship goes through a mourning stage. However, if after a few weeks you’re still talking about the same guy to your family, friends or to other guys who show interest in you, it simply means you’re still not over him.
The act of talking about him means you’re thinking about him and you’re clinging so much to the memories of your relationship. Let it all go, and you’ll soon be free.
4. You Always Check His Facebook
This is the most obvious one. Unfriend him or block him if you have to. Do whatever it takes to stop yourself from checking into his social media accounts (yes, including Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter).
Otherwise, you are going to be stalking him and obsessing over his updates looking for signs about how he feels towards you. This will only drive you insane. You’ll be looking at photos of him and wondering whether he’s been seeing someone else.
If any of these signs sounds familiar to you, don’t fret. Just give it time. Just hang in there and it will get better over time.
There’s no better way to spend the summer season than on a pristine tropical paradise while sipping pina colada. While poolside parties sound like a dream summer vacay, sometimes enjoying reggae music while mingling with a hippie crowd makes an ideal getaway.
While it’s no doubt that Caribbean, Ibiza and Hawaii have tempting beaches, the breathtaking tropics of Southeast Asia also boast equally chic beach bars that’s worth visiting at least once in your life.
1. Ola Beach Club (Singapore)
Ola Beach Club, the former location of Azzura Beach Club, brings a slice of Hawaii to Singaporeans. Serving party goers with tiki cocktails and Hawaiian cuisine, this beach bar in Siloso Beach Walk is one of the hippiest place any beach lover can visit. For adventurous souls, try their adrenaline-rushing water sports like Jetblade and Jet Pack.
2. Nikki Beach (Koh Samui)
Opened in 2009, Nikki Beach has become one of the most visited beach clubs in the island. Located on the west coast of Lipa Noi beach, the beach club is decked with cabanas and sun lounges for a relaxing beach side experience. The club comes alive with music performances and live DJs and hosts special events regularly.
3. Finn’s Beach Club (Bali)
Featuring an all-bamboo structure and a blue-tiled infinity pool, Finn’s Beach Club makes the perfect spot in Canggu to enjoy the amazing view of the sunset. The beach club also has secret beach spot that gives you a glimpse of the Indian Ocean. This secret hideout can be accessed by the beach club’s inclinator that will carry you down to the stunning landscape of the ocean.
4. Baba Nest (Phuket)
Baba Nest, which is actually a part of the popular Sri Panwa resort in Phuket, is a rooftop party hub with a picturesque view of the Andaman Sea and the neighbouring islands. The posh bar serves champagnes, cocktails and wines to keep you company while basking in the view and lounging luxuriously in its infinity pool.
5. Koh Phangan (Thailand)
Looking for a beach spot with massive party scene? Head to Koh Phangan in Thailand. Essentially the Ibiza of the east—with lots of cheap drinks and scrumptious Thai food, this place has earned its reputation as one of the world’s most famous beach party destinations. For an ultimate party experience, join the most celebrated full moon parties. But if you’re planning to do more than just parting—as many party-goers do—think twice as Thailand has some of the world’s strictest drug laws.
Laze away—or party the night out—in these breathtaking clubs and bars. Grab your passport, your favourite bikinis and some sunscreen for an unforgettable holiday by the beach.
Why some people date with ease and confidence while some are awkward and reserved? If you find dating a hopeless idea, you might want to reconsider the habit successful date goers do in mating:
Successful date goers believe the potential of each person they see
If you have a preconceived impression telling yourself “This date might not work out,” you are sending a negative energy to yourself and to those around you. This can impact your self-esteem and behavior towards the person you’re about to meet by showing off lack of interest and confidence. But successful date goers bring a positive mindset. They have this impression for themselves that “This date could be it!” and this vibe and enthusiasm translates how they bring themselves out there. The moment they step into the date, they open their minds and they hear out what their date is communicating. They don’t judge the situation nor the person without being there yet. This attitude helps them assess whether there’s a potential match in the future.
Successful date goers accept if it doesn’t work out
If the date doesn’t turn out to be anything special, successful date goers accept it and their self-confidence remain intact. Their self-worth doesn’t lie on them finding the right person in a particular date; In turn, they don’t compromise their standards to the point of saying anything that seeks their date’s approval. They accept that some people aren’t just meant to click or match, they don’t take it against themselves, and they move on. Moreover, each encounter is a learning experience for oneself.
Successful date goers have a life outside of mating
They may long for romantic partnership, successful date goers don’t make it their world. They also have and enjoy other ties of connection outside dating such as family, close friendships and meaningful activities that better them. When you live an interesting and meaningful life other than finding suitable relationships, you attract like-minded people who will complement your already amazing life!
Successful date goers take care of themselves… in all aspects
The more you take care of yourself, the more you attract others. When you are upset, you know how to deal with it by talking to a friend or family. When you are gaining weight, you exercise and eat well to live a healthy lifestyle. When you need to upgrade your skills, you attend workshops and widen your social horizon. Taking care of oneself shows control and confidence which are attractive qualities of a date.
A Singaporean writer talks about dating lessons on herworldplus.com, the article tackled how people announce their fitness and career developments on Facebook, but never actually progressed their love life. Setting a goal about matters of the heart is a way of taking care of yourself, too!
Successful date goers don’t give up
Reality tells us that dating has its high and low moments, and sometimes it’s easier to throw in the towel than putting yourself out there again and again. But while this inevitably brings rejection, successful date goers take some time to patch their wounds and increase their self-love. Giving up isn’t their option, they just rest and go back to the dating market.
Successful date goers know where the right places are at
These people know exactly the profile of the person they’d love to meet. If they want someone who’s into healthy living, doing sports of some sort like running, they know that for them to find these qualities, this specific event is filled with people I’m looking for. And that means joining running marathons or fun run. It’s a way for them to save time and frustration in meeting a person that doesn’t generally meet their preferences.
Successful date goers meet more people as they can
It may not necessarily mainly due to romantic intentions, but these people know the value of socialization and who knows, it could lead to their right one!
New to the heavy metal genre or are you trying to introduce someone to the joys and travails of metal? Why don’t you load your playlist with the best songs from the granddaddies of the genre?
• Black Sabbath. Some of their best songs include “War Pigs,” “Paranoid,” “Iron Man” and “N.I.B.”
• Deep Purple. Some of their best songs include “Smoke on the Water,” “Highway Star,” “Soldier of Fortune,” and “Hush.”
• Iron Maiden. Some of their best songs include “Fear of the Dark,” “Man on the Edge,” “Afraid to Shoot Strangers,” and “Holy Smoke.”
• Judas Priest. Some of their best songs include “Painkiller,” “Electric Eye,” “Living After Midnight,” and “Breaking the Law.”
• Helloween. Some of their best songs include “I Want Out,” “Eagle Fly Free,” “If I Could Fly,” and “Dr. Stein.”
• Led Zeppelin. Some of their best songs include “Stairway to Heaven,” “Whole Lotta Love,” “Immigrant Song,” and “Black Dog.”
• AC/DC. Some of their best songs include “Highway to Hell,” “Back in Black,” “Problem Child,” and “Hells Bells.”
• Motorhead. Some of their best songs include “Ace of Spades,” “Orgasmatron,” “Mean Machine,” and “Just ‘Cos You Got the Power.”
• Dio. Some of their best songs include “Holy Diver,” “Rainbow in the Dark,” “Stand Up and Shout,” and “We Rock.”
• Rush. Some of their best songs include “Tom Sawyer,” “Working Man,” “The Spirit of the Radio,” and “Xanadu.”
• Diamond Head. Some of their best songs include “It’s Electric,” “Helpless,” “All the Reasons You Live,” and “Wild on the Streets.”
• Rainbow. Some of their best songs include “Temple of the King,” “Man on the Silver Mountain,” and “Catch the Rainbow.”
• Def Leppard. Some of their best songs include “Love Bites,” “Two Steps Behind,” “Photograph,” and “Let’s Get Rocked.”
• Scorpions. Some of their best songs include “Wind of Change,” “Still Loving You,” “Always Somewhere,” and “Rock You Like a Hurricane.”
• W.A.S.P. Some of their best songs include “Wild Child,” “I Wanna Be Somebody,” “Sleeping,” and “Animal.”
• Motley Crue. Some of their best songs include “Home Sweet Home,” “Wild Side,” “Live Wire,” and “Kickstart My Heart.”
• Queensryche. Some of their best songs include “Eyes of a Stranger,” “I Don’t Believe in Love,” “Queen of the Reich,” and “Silent Lucidity.”
• Ozzy Osbourne. Some of their best songs include “Mr. Crowley,” “Crazy Train,” “Over the Mountain,” and “No More Tears.”
• Manowar. Some of their best songs include “Warriors of the World,” “Kings of Metal,” “Fighting the World,” and “Defender.”
• Poison. Some of their best songs include “Fallen Angel,” “Every Rose Has its Thorn,” “Something to Believe In,” and “Life Goes On.”
• Megadeth. Some of their best songs include “Holy Wars… The Punishment Due,” “Hangar 18,” and “Tornado of Souls.”
• Ratt. Some of their best songs include “Body Talk,” “City to City,” “Back for More,” and “You’re in Love.”
• Dokken. Some of their best songs include “Alone Again,” “Just Got Lucky,” “The Hunter,” and “Dream Warriors.”
• Accept. Some of their best songs include “Burning,” “Restless and Wild,” “I’m a Rebel,” and “Breaker.”
• Twisted Sister. Some of their best songs include “I Wanna Rock,” “The Price,” and “I Am.”
While callus or a thick layer of skin is normal on the parts of the feet that bear the most pressure or weight, sometimes viruses can take advantage of these spots and cause plantar warts. Although the human papillomavirus that causes plantar warts or Verruca plantaris cannot cause life-threatening symptoms, they can be unsightly and cause discomfort for the person.
Talk to a Doctor About the Warts
Look for the following signs before consulting a doctor: rough and granny lesion on your foot, especially the forefeet, heels, and the base of the toes; thick callus or spot on the skin with a wart growing inward; lesions that were not normal parts of the ridges of the bottom of the feet; slight pain and tenderness on the foot; and black dots. The black dots are blood vessels on your feet that have clotted and are called wart seeds. There shouldn’t be any pain on the lesions, but you need to see a doctor immediately if it bleeds and there are noticeable changes in the affected areas. If you have diabetes, you should not ignore the symptoms because they can lead to other complications.
Follow the Treatment Procedure
Plantar warts should disappear after a while even without treatment, but if they cause pain or discomfort, you should seek treatment as soon as possible. You should not try to pick at or scratch the warts to avoid causing complications or spreading the virus. The doctor will tell you to keep your feet dry and clean all the time and to use only clean socks and shoes. The doctor might also trim the warts and dress it until the condition improves. Topical creams or oral medication might also be prescribed depending on the diagnosis. If the warts do not disappear after weeks of treatment, however, the doctor will use other methods to remove them, such as freezing the warts with liquid nitrogen, excising the warts, and laser therapy. Mosaic warts, or clustered warts, for example are more difficult to treat that single warts. In some cases, a biopsy may be required if the doctor suspects that the warts is caused by another condition.
Prevent Transmission of the Virus
The name of the virus might alarm you, but don’t worry, because it is just one of the hundreds of harmless types of HPV that are very common among people. It’s the same virus that causes warts in other parts of the body. It’s not contagious, which means that it cannot be transmitted through direct contact, but you need to keep your environment clean and dry all the time because they thrive in moist and warm locations. Some people are resistant to the virus, but other individuals are more vulnerable if they have weak immune systems, have had plantar warts in the past, or is constantly exposed to the virus because of unhygienic habits. You should never try to remove the warts yourself and be careful when grooming your nails or when filing the warts.