One of the hardest challenges you need to face in life is to lose weight. It is so easy to gain those few pounds but to lose them are somehow immutable. However, there are many ways nowadays that can help you out in losing 10 pounds without the need to exercise. According to some health and weight enthusiasts in Singapore, you need to follow these ways in order to finally say goodbye to your extra weight and say hello to the thinner you.
- Mood Lighting. Research says that when you dim the lights, you get to eat lesser than you consume when the lights are brighter. There have been a few experiments conducted that you feel more satisfied even if you’ve eaten lesser calories than you usually do. Fluorescent lights are said to help condition your mind to eat more that is why it is used more often on fast food chains and restaurants. To try it out, you can schedule a date night with your partner and have a candle light dinner.
- Look forward or fantasize your future meal. When you think of your meal for dinner or for Christmas and other occasions, your mind’s tendency is to anticipate the taste and on how much food you can eat. Until you are on the actual event, you have thought about it so much that usually you eat lesser than you expected. Practice this well in order to control your appetite more.
- Keep yourself well-rested. If you are sleep deprived and sleep less than 8 hours a day, you wind up hungrier. For you to eat just the right amount of food every meal, maintain an 8-hour sleeping cycle. If you do not want to increase your appetite and eat more calories than you should, then hit the sack earlier.
- Always say “I don’t”. Instead of saying “I can’t”, it is much more helpful and effective if you say “I don’t”. Some experts say if when you condition your mind that you do not eat certain types of foods that are bad for your diet and health, then most probably you would prefer healthier foods to eat. But if you say “I can’t”, your brain will think that it is a form of punishment thus the self-deprivation outlook could trigger you to eat more.
- Think Thin. Losing weight is a matter of proper mindset. If you think you’re chubby, very fat or obese, then that would most certainly decrease the odds of reaching your goals into a healthier and thinner you. You might as well think again and this time, think thin.
- Look away. Temptations are everywhere. Whether you are watching television or even when you’re just strolling around the mall or streets, you’d see loads of food that are not healthy. As much as possible to avoid further consumption, just look away.
A sum put away can indeed take you a long way. Even if expenses nowadays are increasing like crazy, credit card and other bills are eating your salary, or your monthly income isn’t just enough to sustain your lifestyle, you still need to save. Saving requires dedication, discipline and focus. For you to achieve that, financial Singapore gurus listed the following steps that you should follow in order to help you and you future family to save money.
- Start ASAP. Don’t delay your chances of having a better future and start saving as soon as possible. Stop waiting for the right time to come and actually believe that today is the right time. You have to start planning how to save as soon as possible in order to reap better benefits in the future and financial support in times of crisis.
- Allot a certain percentage to your savings. Ideally, we need to save up 10% of our salary to make it really substantial. For you to do that, you need to prioritize and deduct 10% in advance once you receive your salary for the month. You need to allocate for your savings first and then you have to budget what’s left which will go to your usual expenses. If 10% is quite difficult for you at the moment, you can start with a minimum of 3-5% and increase it every 3 or 6 months. To help discipline yourself, you must place your savings in a different bank account.
- Gear up for additional savings. The concept of balancing your needs and wants must be given great attention. If you want to add a sum of your salary left over to your savings, then you need to decide on what other expenses you should give up or sacrifice. It’s always good to reward yourself but make sure that if you have more, just save it rather than spending it to unnecessary things.
- Keep track of your financial goals. Always monitor your savings and expenses. If it grows, then you have to congratulate yourself for a job well done but if it doesn’t then you should put extra effort into it. You can also invest some of your savings to stocks or bonds to help make it grow. If things don’t go as planned, you should review your spending pattern and again refocus your financial goals. There’s no one who can really help you in this venture but yourself so might as well start now.
You should travel once in a while but sometimes it is hard because of the cost. The good news is that there are affordable countries you can consider. If traveling is your way of life, there is no use getting stuck in a place that displeases you. You have to travel because it can change and inspire plus it can broaden your horizons.
Looking at some travel guides, sometimes you think if you can afford such travels. The secret here is not to be lavish but to enjoy things humbly. The world is big and there is always something for budget travelers like you. Here are some affordable countries:
- Costa Rica: Costa Rica is in Central America. It boasts of exotic wildlife and stunning beaches. If you want a relaxing yet affordable vacation, this is the perfect place to be. You can visit the Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve ($12) and the Arenal Volcano National Park ($7). A private hostel room ranges from $14 to $50. A meal will cost you $4 and taxi fare is from $3 to $12.
- Greece: If you want a Mediterranean country, Greece is the ideal place to be with the lovely sea and a rice history. You can visit Meteora (free) and Navagio Beach ($25). For a lamb meal, expect to pay $10, drinks are $3. Hostels on the other hand start at $30 per night.
- Latvia: You have to know that Latvia is the most visited country in Northern Europe. If you are a backpacker who loves a vibrant capital and architecture, you should consider Latvia. Do not miss Old Riga where there are dozens of monuments to marvel. Do not miss the Turaida Museum Reserve ($5). Aldaris (the national beer) costs around $2.50. Meals cost $6 and a room will range from $18 to $45.
- Croatia: There are many travelers roaming in Croatia with all the picturesque mountains and the stunning Adriatic sea. Plitvice Lakes National Park ($27) will feed you with lake formations and the remarkable natural surroundings. A room usually costs $15 to $25. A meal will cost $5.
- Ecuador: For decades, South America is the destination for budget travellers. You should not miss Ecuador. Ecuador entices tourists for its natural beauty not to mention their famous Galapagos Wildlife. A lunch will cost you $3 or even less. Coffee on the other hand is only $1.50 and a taxi ride is usually $1.75 to $6. For budget hostels, you will spend $7 to $15 per night.
Visiting these places will surely broaden your horizon and your understanding.
After a day’s toil, the body needs sleep more than ever. Sleep is an important part in our life. Sleep is like water – a supplement to live. As much as possible, get a good night’s sleep every day as it can benefit your wellbeing. Getting the right amount of sleep has many health benefits.
However, not all Singaporeans seem to realize the importance of sleep. Many still lack sleep because of many factors and that is not healthy. Not getting enough sleep is serious. For those that enjoy sleep too much, most of them sleep bare. Now you may think that it is kind of uncomfortable but not to these people.
Sleeping bare has benefits that can make a difference at the end of the day. Here are the surprising benefits of sleeping bare:
Sleeping bare is easier
The obvious benefit of sleeping bare is it is easier. When you do not think of the clothes to wear, things will be easier and worry-free. For one you have fewer clothes so you can save money. If that is not enough, you have lesser laundry so it’ll make your weekends more fun.
It is conducive for better sleeping
If you want quality sleep, you should remove all distractions. If the clothe you wear is such a distraction, you should take it all away. If you sleep comfortably, it will lead you to myriad of health benefits and you need that.
It is good for the skin
When you do not wear a thing, the body actually begins to breathe naturally. Your armpits, feet and the private parts will feel lighter. Putting multiple layers of clothes in the body does not allow chance of letting the air out and breathe. Being bare can reduce the chances of acquiring skin diseases.
It can balance melatonin
When you sleep, the environment should be conducive. The environment should be below 70°F when you sleep. This temperature can assist your body when it comes to regulating the melatonin. Melatonin can do wonders and it is essential to your health. Know that when you wear clothes, you are preventing the use of these hormones.
For others, sleeping bare is strange and disturbing but if you just open your eyes to the possibility of its benefits, your nights will be better and more comfortable. If you are not that comfortable bare, at least choose light clothing to allow body to breath and let the air out.
With the help of a right styling inspiration, your short shorts can be a wardrobe mainstay in your closet regardless of your body shape and size. Whether you’re pairing them with a blazer and silky blouse for a sexy date night or just wearing them with your favourite shirt and jean jacket, rest assured that there are plenty of ways that you can try to incorporate the following types of shorts into your chosen getup.
- Short Shorts
If you’re a long-legged beauty, then short shorts might look extremely short as you wear them. The best way to avoid disapproving stares every time you wear this pair is by wearing them with long layers like jacket or sweater. It’ll keep you warm and you can wrap it around your waist to achieve a purposeful look. Staying around the five-inch inseam marker would also be a good idea if you don’t feel like wearing an extremely short shorts. To measure your inseam, simply place a measuring tape over your thigh and measure down as far as you’d like your shorts to stop.
- Bermuda Shorts
If a shorts with a decent length is what you’re looking for, then Bermuda shorts are the best way to go. Most of these pants stop at the knee or mid-thigh area, making it a great way to change up the classic shorts look. If you’re tall, it’s possible to get away with almost any length of Bermuda short. If you’re on the petite side, however, be cautious about wearing certain lengths of Bermuda shorts as it can swallow up your legs. The best style option for you would be those that stop at the mid-thigh.
- Low-Rise Shorts
Got an abdomen that’s toned to your liking? Then low-rise shorts might be a good option for you. This style of shorts work well with almost any getup – especially cropped tops, if you’re thinking of showing some skin. If you’re carrying some extra pounds, however, then this style may not be the right option for you as it can cause the ‘muffin top’ effect on your body.
- High-Waist Shorts
If your abdomen isn’t as toned as you want it to be, then high-waist shorts are the best option for you as it can quickly hide and smooth out those unwanted fats around your waist. These denim shorts will help in emphasizing a narrow waist and accentuating the shape of your hips. High-waist shorts work by enhancing all the good curves while hiding all the bad ones.
Dressing up your favourite denim shorts isn’t that difficult. All you’ve got to do is be creative in pairing them up with your favourite tops and you’re good to go.
Properly handling your finances is an important aspect of living a financially free life. Oftentimes, cutting back on expenses is the only way we see to make ends meet – but it’s no longer the only option these days. Apart from reducing your expenses, earning extra money will also give you the financial freedom that you seek. That said, we’ve listed down some creative ways on how you can earn more money and maintain the current lifestyle that you have.
- Sell Stuff Through Craigslist
Craigslist is considered as one of the best places to exchange goods and services to earn money. But aside from selling stuff, the site is also considered a great place to get some freebies. Craigslist is actually full of rare gems that you can resell for a decent return. All you’ve got to do is look for free stuff that is currently selling on the site or elsewhere. Some of these items are usually in good shape but if not, simply spruce it up and resell it on Craigslist, a garage sale or a flea market.
- Rent Out an Extra Room
If you have a spare room in your home and you want to generate an extra income, consider renting your free space out. If you’ll be travelling a lot this year, then rent out your place to make some money and help you pay for all the expenses on your trips. That sounds like a great way to earn some extra cash while enjoying your travel adventures. Also, don’t worry about the security of your place since security options can be placed on your home to make this earning option less terrifying than most of you think.
- Teach Online Classes
Whether you’re already a seasoned professional or still starting out, there is probably something that you’re good at. Even if it’s something that you never got credited for, chances are you have a skill that other people may find valuable. Make use of that skill to earn some extra cash by teaching in Udemy, SkillShare or Teachable.com. You can use these sites as a lucrative way to earn a passive income, and you don’t need to be an expert to take advantage of this option.
- Be a Field Agent
No we don’t mean becoming an FBI agent – we’re talking about the Field Agent app. All you’ve got to do is sign up for an account and take on small tasks from different clients in your town. Your task can range from conducting surveys to checking prices at local supermarkets. You also get to choose which task you want to have and get paid based on the assignment.
- Join Direct Selling Companies
Direct selling companies like Mary Kay and Avon allow anybody to start their own business for a very low cost. Becoming a sales representative for such companies is one of the easiest ways to earn some money, especially if the product you’re selling is something that you use or love.
Earning money is now easier these days. All you’ve got to do is make use of any skill you have and you’ll surely be able to achieve the financial freedom that you’ve always wanted.
Technology today has become a part of our everyday lives. And because of the global modernization, businesses and organizations has adopt and made use of this modern devices to run their systems. Devices like iPads, tablets and laptops are now very much common in every workplace. Linkages are also upgrading to virtual storage and cloud linking. And because of these continuous innovations in Singapore, it is highly needed for every company to have an Information Technology support group to make sure that their system runs perfectly.
Save You A lot from Help Desk Support
By having an IT support company as your partner, you won’t have to contact help desk support which will probably cost you more since you will have to pay them per service charge just to troubleshoot emergency network problems. With an IT support partner like www.dynatech.com.sg in SIngapore, you will pay them the same, fixed and exact amount since the emergency troubleshooting is part of your package deal as business partners. Also, they can solve network or storage problems remotely in case the problem has to be fixed immediately. They can simply connect and access your computer by connecting to the internet. Saved you time and money.
Get Hold of New Technology
The IT groups are the people who are very much knowledgeable of the new operating systems available in the market. New applications, products and software runs through IT experts first for trials. A good IT support company will introduce you to new technology innovations to improve your firm’s system. They will be honest with you and will not try to fool you of making you buy products just for their company to earn money.
Also, your IT support group in Singapore will advise you when you should be replacing your units. You don’t have to replace every single unit you have in your company just to support the latest operating system in the market. There are times that the network backbone is the only thing that has to be replaced than the whole company units. Most companies don’t know this without the advice of IT support professionals.
Take Hold of Unpredictable Network
Your internet connection might be working smoothly as of the moment, but after a few hours or minutes, things can go unmanageably wrong. It can cause delays and hassles to your work if the problem is left unsolved. This is when IT experts are highly needed. They solve problems that typical office IT staffs can’t handle. These experts provide in-depth support that prevents vast amount of technology and network interruption. It lightens issues that might have caused the device failure. The ability of these specialists is extremely vital to keep your operations running.
Are you looking for a cheap camper van hire? If you are, then you are on the right path! This article will mainly focus on where and how you can rent a camper van at an economical price. If you are looking for ways on how to rent your own camper van instead, then this article will still be a lot of help. Read the entire article and be amazed on how you can use a camper van without buying it and how you can make money with it if you own one.
Hiring Motorhome in Singapore
It is common to see people who would love to hire motorhome Singapore vans. It is because many people in Singapore are very enthusiastic when it comes to travelling and road trips. They love road trips simply because it is a lot cheaper than travelling back and forth to different places by flying. With motorhome vans, they can transfer from one city to another without having the need to buy even a single flying ticket.
Hiring motorhome vans in Singapore has become very popular because many people are now into using motorhome vans to make sure they will have an inexpensive yet comfortable trip. There are a lot of companies and websites that let you choose from different motorhome vans available on your preferred dates of travel. The best thing is that you can choose from hundreds of camper vans available in Singapore.
Where to Rent Cheap Motorhome?
People will always prefer cheap motorhome hire service over the expensive ones. Remember that it is natural for people to want to save money. They won’t get a service that is a lot more expensive than the other one when they only offer the same things.
If you want to a cheap motorhome hire service, it is best for you to browse the internet. The internet will give you a long list of websites that display motorhome vans available for hire. All you have to do is to compare the prices of the motorhome vans. You can check them one by one since it is very easy to do. It is all thanks to the internet that you no longer have to drive from one company store to another just to inquire for the prices of their motorhome vans.
Rent Your Motorhome to Others
If you have your own motorhome and you are not using it most of the time, it is best for you to let others rent it out. In that way, you will earn extra cash that you can use for your camper van’s repair and maintenance needs. There are a lot of companies or websites that will allow you to advertise your motorhome van in an exchange of commission every time your van gets rented out by other people through the advertisement.
With the various developments in the packaging industry, it makes it possible for both people and companies to find the right type and style of envelopes they should use for their personal and business mailing purposes. From being a hollowed-out clay sphere used back then for financial transactions to red paper envelopes in China, and it is now one of the most flourishing business when it comes to office supplies. The addition of printed envelopes in the line-up of postal packaging products within the world of packaging is certainly one of the greatest improvements.
Why is the printed envelope very valuable today for most businesses? Why is it important for a company? Why is it a must for companies to employ such direct mail tactic for their marketing techniques?
Well, it’s a fact that we all know of the fierce competition amongst businesses selling the same products and promoting the same services with just a little distinction. To stand out among the rest, companies need to develop various marketing strategies in order to grab the attention of potential customers and retain their existing clients. With numerous strategies you can use, one of the simplest yet very effective advertising technique used by companies for direct mails is the custom printed envelopes. This type of envelope may considered as simple and really basic yet it can create a lasting impression about your company.
If you really want to customize your envelopes by having custom designs printed on it and fill it with eye-catching graphics then you will be getting these valuable gains for your company.
Your company gains a professional-looking postal packaging item.
When you have a custom printed envelope, you are able to achieve a container for letters and documents that looks professional. You have the option of designing an envelope you can use for official mailing purposes and another one for promotions. However, the great thing about printed envelopes is that the recipient will be able to create an impression about the professionalism of your company. It is a great advantage because it’s a plus point for the company.
Your company is able to create an impression to the recipient.
The intention for all the marketing efforts used by the company is to make an impression to the recipient or the potential and existing customers. What is the impression created by a company sending a letter to their desired recipients? The recipient may feel important because for him to suddenly receive a letter from a company means that the latter took the time to research him and his address to send a promotional item. It creates a lasting impression that will be vital for the company in the end.
Your company can get lost mail because your name and logo is printed.
In the event that your company sends a bunch of letters to different recipients but some got lost or the recipient is no longer residing in the address, it will be easy for the courier to send it back to your address. It decreases the increasing number of lost mails and can then be resent to other recipients with the right address. Indeed, a postal packaging product that has customized designs provide a lot of gains to the companies.
WiMAX, which stands for Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access, is a wireless wide area network (WAN) that provides the same coverage as DSL, but without the wires. It provides Internet connection to computers in the same way GSM gives connection to mobile phones, making it a much more convenient and favourable replacement for conventional telephone lines.
WiMAX’s Potential for VoIP
Wired Internet connections, like DSL, give broadband access, but besides being fixed it cannot reach certain areas and are much more expensive. On the other hand, WiFi, the most widely used wireless Internet technology today, has very limited scope; plus, it’s not easy to look for a WiFi hotspot. WiMAX comes into the picture as a solution to the misses of the two connections. Unlike PaBX, WiMAX provides quality broadband accessibility and has impressively high penetrability that the microwaves it emits can reach every corner and space of its coverage area. This suggests that WiMAX’s capabilities could be the most suitable platform for Voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP) in Singapore.
WiMAX Connectivity Opportunity
Voice-over IP, unlike the older PaBX system technology, is a communication technology that gets more useful and cost-efficient when users are on the move. This is why the industry is constantly on the hunt for more reliable wireless platforms that could accommodate the traffic between mobile devices, laptops, and computers. Up to now, this remains a challenge and that’s why people usually upgrade to cloud PABX phone system from Singapore for better technology. Users often stay away from using their 3G data plans because of the cost that comes with it, and prefer looking for WiFi hotspots to make calls.
With WiMAX, users are ensured that they are connected 24/7 and access to Internet is constant whether in and out of home. People can easily make cheap or even free voice-over IP calls through their mobile phones and laptops while on the move.
If WiMAX is deemed great for voice-over IP technology that is maybe better than PBX phone systems, then why is it that it doesn’t shine together with the new communication technology? The most obvious reason is the very limited consideration that hardware manufacturers give to WiMAX. Only a few laptops, computers, and mobile handsets are WiMAX-ready. However, it is expected to see more of WiMAX-ready gadgets as Nokia and Intel have recently showed their intentions in integrating this cutting edge technology into their products.
WiMAX modems exist in the market as well, which could be used as interface devices. However, due to its size and the necessity to be powered, the modem is a hindrance to mobility. Another downside of WiMAX is the lack of logistic support on the management and the software. Many WiMAX providers try to cut on resources and save on antenna and server hardware. As a result, the inadequate antenna density per unit area, bandwidth, and server power to be shares, users will experience relatively poor connection speed and performance. A quality WiMAX connection should always be accompanied with adequate facilities, good network management, and ample bandwidth, plus quality service.
Using VoIP with WiMAX
To use your VoIP Singapore with WiMAX, make sure that you’re in an area where there are WiMAX networks available. To know whether you’re living in a WiMAX-accessible area, take a look at the List of WiMAX networks at Wikipedia, which enumerates the countries with WiMAX and the WiMAX networks available.
Next thing is to ensure you have all the necessary hardware. If you want a WiMAX-ready mobile phone, it might be challenging to look for an affordable one; or you can use a free modem from your WiMAX service provider, which will be returned at the end of the contract, to access the Internet through your non-WiMAX-ready device.
Once you’re connected to a WiMAX connection, you can use the many different voice-over IP services to make cheap or free calls locally or internationally. The type of service you will use depends primarily on how you will be using the WiMAX, whether mobile or residential.