Offering the same level of chicness and ease of dressing as your favourite dress, jumpsuits are the best alternative to your staple dresses. The problem though is there’s only a handful of times where you can repeatedly wear this clothing piece and get away with. While getup repetition isn’t a crime, we all definitely want to make the most out of our purchases. With that in mind, we listed down six stylish ways for you to wear your jumpsuit.
- Pair it With Your Office Basics
Breathe new life to your staple work ensemble by pairing them up with your favourite jumpsuit. Switch your usual pencil skirts and tailored trouser to a pair of comfortable and elegant culottes jumpsuit.
- Give it Some Feminine Touch
A black jumpsuit doesn’t need to be paired with sullen-coloured clothing pieces. In fact, you can wear it with bow blouses or blush-toned statement tops to pull off a lady-like and polished look.
- Belt It
It’s crucial that you avoid losing your figure when wearing a jumpsuit. Make use of the jumpsuit’s belt or add your own choice of belt to define your waist. Cinching your jumpsuit right at the waist will help in giving you that curvy look, thus adding some femininity in your ensemble.
- Pull Off a Stylish Weekender Look
Cap off your vacation mood by wearing an easy pair of jumpsuit. Simply layer on an oversized denim jacket or a long vest and you already have a comfy and stylish ensemble perfect for that weekend getaway that you’ve been waiting for.
- Style it in a Sporty, Casual Way
The easiest way to sport a jumpsuit is to wear it like your favourite bottoms. Simply slip on a cosy hoodie or sweater, and you’ll be ready to run errands throughout the day, while still staying in style.
- Don it as Your Night Out Ensemble
Jumpsuits aren’t only meant for office and casual day outs. They can also make for a chic night out ensemble. Considered as a great alternative to your little black dress, a jumpsuit layered with lace tops is definitely a perfect getup for a night full of cocktails and dancing.
Stylishly wearing a jumpsuit isn’t rocket science – you can just don it and go. However, knowing what accessories and layering pieces to wear with this closet staple will definitely help showing your personal style and taking your jumpsuit styling to a whole new level.
Micellar water has been making some noise in the beauty world lately. This French pharmacy beauty staple is slowly becoming a gentle alternative to chemical-based cleansers formulated to draw out impurities from your face without stripping off its natural oil, leaving your skin perfectly hydrated and supple. Aside from keeping your face free of any makeup and grime accumulation, micellar water also has other amazing uses and some of those uses are as follows:
- Skin Mist
When you’re under the prickling heat of the sun, easily spritz a good amount of your micellar water to lift off the dirt from your skin, and keep it hydrated and fresh. This also works as a refreshing cleansing wipe after sweating out in the gym.
- Makeup Brush Cleaner
Perhaps you already know that you need to clean your makeup brushes once a week to get rid of acne-causing dirt and product build-up. To help you with that, simply pour a good amount of your micellar water into a cup and individually swirl your makeup brushes (careful not to wet the brush handles). Once you’re done, just leave your brushes dry out.
- Makeup Stain Remover
Run out of your trusted makeup stain remover? Worry not, since micellar water can do the trick. All you’ve got to do is soak a cotton ball or tissues with the cleanser and dab it on the stained area. Just be extra careful in using it on delicate fabrics like silk and lace.
- False Eyelashes Remover
We know just how much ripping off your falsies sting, and fortunately, it doesn’t have to be that way anymore. Since micellar water is a makeup remover, you can simply soak up a cotton pad with it and gently it onto your eyelids to remove your lash adhesive. An easy and pain-free falsies remover!
- Hand Wash
If you’re blessed with sensitive skin and is afraid that using rubbing alcohol could dry up your hands, then opt to wash your hands with your micellar water. Just a few drops of it is already enough to clean your hands the way it cleanses your face.
Micellar water works wonders as a facial cleanser, but it can definitely do more than just rid your face off makeup and dirt. So be sure to keep your micellar water handy to save yourself from all the stresses of holding your makeup look together to keeping all your beauty tools clean.
Perhaps the most painful thing that you could ever take is getting comments saying that you look older than your age. The worse thing is you think they are right because deep inside you feel tired and old. It is time that you turn these thoughts and remarks into something beautiful. Why don’t you start with your under eye puffiness?
Under eye puffiness is a normal sight here in Singapore. There are times that you can wear it proudly because it means you worked hard but most of the time, under eye puffiness is not a pleasant sight. Feeling fresh is really a struggle these days especially if you see your eyes droopy and tired. The bags are pretty annoying and it is the classic sign of fatigue and stress.
You should not fret. It is not too late to turn it around by restoring your former glory and beauty. There are many handy yet effective ways to get rid of your under eye puffiness or dark circles. Here are some:
- Get some potato: Most people only know cucumber. It is time that potatoes are introduced. Potatoes can help with diminishing the size of the puffiness. You will see improvements as soon as you get rid of the potato from the eyes. Make sure to refrigerate the potatoes first before slicing it into two. Place the potatoes so it will cover the problem area and then leave it be for at least fifteen to twenty minutes and voila – you will see the difference.
- Allow some milk: If you noticed that your under eyes are too puffy than normal, you have to consider the help of milk. Make sure it is chilled. In a pan, dip the cotton pads and place it immediately on your eyelids fir twenty to thirty minutes. This can help cool off the eyes.
- Get some oil: Another regimen that you can use is adding vitamin E to a bowl of water then dipping cotton pads. You should immediately put it on your eyes for twenty to thirty minutes. This can help with the swelling.
- Tea bags: If you have tea bags, you can use it. You should first chill it by putting it in cold water and putting it in the refrigerator for few minutes. The two tea bags should be placed over your eyes for at least thirty minutes. After that, you can wash your face and eyes using cold water. You will surely feel rejuvenated.
These are just some of the things that you can consider when you think about improving eye puffiness.